Friday, February 14, 2020

Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert

The Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)is one of the most prestigious networking certifications in the industry. CCIE is considered network technicians because of their ability as network engineers and is highly sought after in the job market. According to Cisco, holders of CCIE certificates represent less than 3% of Cisco certified professionals and less than 1% of network users worldwide. CCIE is executed in the most demanding network services and receives the highest price for their services.

My journey with CCIE started with an incentive to join a network of talented network artists. It was a long, arduous journey, but the hard work and perseverance eventually made my dreams come true. I became a professional consultant in the Cisco (CCIE) department, but looking back today I found that my preparation methods were not good. I can do it in a little while, it is frustrating and cheap. I won’t repeat these mistakes when we do CCIE again, but I think there are many CCIEs that can be done in the same way. If you are one of the required members of the CCIE, this article will provide valuable information that will make the CCIE method efficient and easy.

Today, CCIE is offered in eight arts or music fields. The Chosenzo I chose is Route and Switch, which is also the oldest and most popular song on CCIE. I chose Roring and Switch because it matches most of my experiences and will provide a solid foundation for continuing CCIE in the future. It is true that many people keep many CCIEs on the route and become the first CCIE.

No comments:

Post a Comment